Breath Analyzer, Kt-4000p Inbuilt Printer
Hand held Breath Alcohol Analyzer, KT-4000P,Inbuilt Printer
Mangal KT-4000P, professional users precise and quick breath alcohol analysis in a user-friendly and compact
form. Thanks to its wide range of possible configurations, the hand-held instrument can be easily adapted to meet
different measurement results can be obtained within a very short period of time. International regulations and
guidelines. Because KT-4000P offers intuitive operation, its easy to use and precise. Currently the above said items
are successfully running in various Aviation Company /Traffic police/Military departments/Airport
authority/Hospitals /Public Sectors and Personnel etc.
Breath Analyzer KT-4000P, aviation model is designed according to DGCA requirements. Currently
KT4000P,aviation model are successfully running in various Aviation Companies in India & abroad.
1. Electro chemical/Fuel cell sensor:
Highly specificity to alcohol, unaffected by other possible substance in human breath contaminants.
2. Compact gas circuit design and advanced analysis process:
Assure fast, accurate and stable testing results
3. Quick and precise analysis:
This ensures a high specificity to alcohol, with a long and stable working life
4. Self-Test ”Blank Test facility available for Zero reading, Active/ Passive Mode.
5. Color LCD touch screen : High resolution alphanumeric touch screen
6. Input Data “ Can enter Crew ID,HQ name, Train name, Examiners Nam, Test Location Department
7. Safe and easy to use: All measurement functions are controlled by three menu keys
8. Easy to read display: Alcohol readings are clearly shown on a 2.8 inch LCD screen.
9. Touch screen : For easy input of information with alphanumeric.
10. Memory capacity: Able to store 40,000 test results This data can be downloaded to a printer or PC.
11. Power supply: Rechargeable lithium-ion cell Able to work for twenty hours
12. Big capacity: RTC-BATT Can be replaced easily
13. Mouthpiece: Specially designed one-way mouthpiece with non-return valve.
14. GPS System Facility available on request.
15. Printer facility available on request plain or thermal printer