PT-240P Alcohol Breath Tester Inbuilt Printer,Data to PC
Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 53500.00 - 55500.00 INR/Piece
- 170x 75x 35 Centimeter (cm)
- 31.5 Hertz (HZ)
- non contact breath analyser
- Railway station, office, company, home, factory, traffic police, military, laboratory
- Silver and Black
- Alcohol Breath Analyzer
- 250 Grams (g)
- 1 year
- non contact
- Fuel Cell Sensor
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 2000 Piece Per Month
- 7 Days
- Western Europe, Australia, North America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Central America, South America, Asia, Africa
- All India
- CE Certificate
Breath analyzer, Model, PT 240P - Mangal PT-240P offers professional users precise and quick breath alcohol analysis in a user friendly and compact form. Thanks to its wide range of possible configurations, the hand-held instrument can be easily adapted to meet different international regulations and guidelines. Because PT-240 offers intuitive operation, its easy to use and precise measurement results can be obtained within a very short period of time.
- Sensor: Law Enforcement Alcohol Tester with Electrochemical / Fuel Cell Sensor
- Built in thermal printer: Heat transfer printer (wireless dot matrix option)
- Display:: Big 3.5 (320*480) touch screen LCD with graphic waveform animation
- Navigating key input:: Navigating key input with Touch Panel
- Quick and precise analysis:: Ensure a high sensitivity to alcohol and stable & reliable working life.
- Easy to read:: Waveform graphic display
- Data download:: PC down via USB port.
- Mouthpiece: Easy to replace a new mouthpiece by pressing a key, very convenient and hygiene.
- Power Supply: Rechargeable 7.4V Li-ion battery
- Heat warm up: Chamber & Sensor warm up automatically
- Auto flow monitoring: Flow detect automatically
- Unit setting: mg/Lmg/100mL%BAC&8240;BAC
- Display range: 0~0.4% BAC or 0~4.0%oBAC or 0~2.0mg/l
- Storage environment: -40 Degree C to +85 Degree C.
- Operating Temperature: From -20 to +70 , (-20Â to +40Â for optimum operation)
- Memories: Min. 50,000 memories with full information:- Drive name, vehicle no., inspector name, test
- Result with time stamp, date and time, location, instrument no., Calibration date, test no. etc
- Measurement precision: Standard deviation +/0.025 mg/L or +/5 % of the measurement
- Drift: typically < 0.8 % of the measurement value/month
- Alert level setting: Set drunk driving and driving while intoxicated by a supervisor password.
- Data management software Can export the files as Microsoft Excel documents directly.
- Advanced self-calibration Manually parameters adjust available
- OPTION: GPS: display the geographic location; Camera; GPRS & Telecommunication
- Standard: CE Certified