PT-331C Breath Analyzer Inbuilt Printer With Camera
50000 to 52500 INR/Piece
- Temperature Range -10 to 50 Fahrenheit (oF)
- Material Plastic
- Color Black
- Weight 250 Grams (g)
- Warranty 1 year
- Frequency 650 Hertz (HZ)
- Input Power 12 Volt (V)
- Supply Ability : 2000 Piece Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 50000.00 - 52500.00 INR/Piece
- 50000 to 52500 INR/Piece
- 650 Hertz (HZ)
- blue tooth printer
- 12 Volt (V)
- Alcohol Tester
- breath analyser
- Railway station, office, company, factory, traffic police, military, laboratory
- Fuel Cell Sensor
- 170x 75x 35 Centimeter (cm)
- Railway station, office, company, home, factory, traffic police, military, laboratory
- -10 to 50 Fahrenheit (oF)
- 250 Grams (g)
- 1 year
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 2000 Piece Per Month
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- CE Certificate
Pt-331c Breath Analyzer Inbuilt Printer With Camera
- Integrate with smart Phone 3G/4G communication / Android protocol.
- Dual Display: Colour display with touch panel. (with smart Phone display).
- Built in thermal printer.
- Quick and precise analysis: Ensure a high sensitivity to alcohol and stable & reliable working life.
- Data download: PC down via USB port.
- Mouthpiece: Easy to replace a new mouthpiece by pressing a key, patented convenient and hygiene.
- Power supply: Rechargeable 7.4V Li-ion battery.
- Auto flow monitoring: Flow detect automatically.
- Unit setting: mg/L mg/100mL%BACÃÂ°BAC.
- Display range: 0~0.4% BAC or 0~4.0ÃÂ°BAC or 0~2.0mg/l.
- Long Term Storage condition: Temperature: 0 Degree C to +55 Degree C Humidity: 30 to 90% RH
- Operating Temperature: From -20 to +45 , ( 5 to +40 for optimum operation)
- Memories: Min. 50,000 memories with full information:- Drive name, vehicle no., inspector name, test result with time stamp, date and time, location, instrument no., Calibration date, test no. etc.
- Measurement precision: Standard deviation +/0.025 mg/L or +/5 % of the measurement
- Drift: typically < 0.8 % of the measurement value/month
- Data management software: Can export the files as Microsoft Excel documents directly.
- Standard: Certified GB/T 21254-2007; CE; Compile with S&E, AS, NF, DOT, OIML126