Mangal KT-6000C Breath Analyzer, inbuilt Camera
Price And Quantity
- 43000.00 - 46000.00 INR/Piece
- 1 Piece
- Inbuilt Camera
- 1 year
- 250 Grams (g)
- Fuel Cell Sensor
- 198mm (L)*82mm(W) *39mm(H) Millimeter (mm)
- Black and Grey
- 50-60 Hertz (HZ)
- Breath Analyzer
- Railway station, office, company, factory, traffic police, military, laboratory
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 2000 Piece Per Month
- 7 Days
- Australia, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, Central America, Asia
- All India
- CE Certifitace
Mangal KT-6000c Breath Analyzer Inbuilt Printer With Camera
KT-6000C offers professional users precise and quick breath alcohol analysis in a user-friendly and compact form. Thanks to its wide range of possible configurations, the hand-held instrument can be easily adapted to meet different measurement results can be obtained within a very short period of time.
International regulations and guidelines. Because KT-6000C offers intuitive operation, its easy to use and precise
SPECIFICATIONS OF BREATH ANALYSER EQUIPMENT
Â Electrochemical/fuel cell sensor, highly specificity to alcohol, unaffected by other
possible breath contaminants.
- 3.2 inch 240X320 TFT LCD touch screen provides intuitive operation.
- Memory capacity, storage can be transferred to PC data manage software in real
- time through 3G (GPRS) network enable real-time monitoring.(Optional).
- Three buttons simple test operation system.
- Two testing modes: evidential and screening.
- Built-in thermal printer/built-in Dot Matrix printer. (Optional).
- Camera function. (Optional).Â
- Large battery capacity, ensure 24 hours of Continuous work.
- Â Mouthpiece can be automatically ejected.
- Screening DetailsÂ Â Technical Data
- Principle of measurementÂ Â Electrochemical Sensor, alcohol-specific
- Measurement RangeÂ Â 0.000mg/L~2.500mg/L
- ResolutionÂ Â Â 0.0001mg/L
- Ethanol Vapor Concentration C/ (mg/L)
- Accuracy:Â Deviation
- Max. Measuring error, inÂ C<0.400< +0.020mg/L
Relation to the ethanol 0.400Standard C>1.000Â Â _+20%
Â Ethanol Vapor Concentration C/(mg/L)Â Deviation
Repeatability of Indicating ValveÂ Â C<0.400Â 0.007, g/L
Indicating ValueÂ 0.400Â Â C>1.000Â 6%
CalibrationÂ Every 6 months
Temperature range-operationÂ -5 C~45 C
Temperature range-storageÂ -30 C~70 C
Temperature 20 C_+5 C,
Humidity :< 80%RH Pressure Optimum Storage Conditions 86kPa
No vapor or electromagnetic disturbances in the
environment are influencing the normal working condition of the Device
DisplayÂ 3.2 inch colour touch screen
Memory CapacityÂ Stores 40,000 measured values with date & time (data can be
transferred to a PC or Printer)
PC InterfaceÂ Â USB
Camera 3.0 mega pixels, 120degree wild angle (optional)
Fingerprint identification Fingerprint Input (optional)
PrinterÂ Â Built-in Micro Thermal printer/Built-in Dot Matrix Printer
Dimension 198mm (L)*82mm(W) *39mm(H)
Operation VoltageÂ State of chargingÂ State of operationÂ
Batteries 3000mAh/7.4 Lithium-ion-battery
Weight : Approx. 455g