AlcoPatral-PT100P Breath Alcohol Tester with Printer
- Frequency 31.5 Hertz (HZ)
- Color Black
- Warranty 1 year
- Product Type Alcohol Breath
- Material ABS
- Weight 75-130 Grams (g)
- Remote Control No
- Supply Ability : 2000 Piece Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 23000.00 - 20500.00 INR/Piece
- 1 Piece
- 23000 to 25000 INR/Piece
- 31.5 Hertz (HZ)
- Alcohol Breath
- 1 year
- 75-130 Grams (g)
- Railway station, office, company, home, factory, traffic police, military, laboratory
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 2000 Piece Per Month
- 1-4 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- CE Certificate
AlcoPatral-PT100P Breath Alcohol Tester With Printer
MANGAL ALCOPATROL ,BREATH ANALYSER is fuel cell based and designed for professional use, It is a handheld Instrument preliminary to determine a subjects breath alcohol level quickly and precisely.
- Quick and Precise Analysis: 32-bit embedded processor secures high performance of the system.
- UK made Electro chemical/Fuel cell Sensor: Highly specificity to alcohol, unaffected by other possible breath contaminants.
- Data Handling Ability: Compact gas circuit design and advanced analysis process assure fast, accurate and stable testing performance.
- Power Supply: Built-in Li-ion battery reliable and long-time testing action.
- Memory Capacity: Data storage of 2000 test results. Any test results can be downloaded to PC.
- After Sales Service: Independent intellectual property rights integrated with research, development and production ability guarantee strong after-sales service.
- Sensor Type - Advance platinum electro chemical fuel cell, alcohol specific
- Detection range - 0.000-2.000 mg/Litre BrAC
- Accuracy - 0.015 mg/Litre
- Resolution - 0.0001 mg/L
- Working Environment - 10-55
- Measuring temperature - 20-70
- Display - 12864 dot matrix black and white screen
- 2000 memory
- Relative Humidity
- 95% No dews
- Response time
- 3.5 second(breath flowÂ°0L/min)
- Warm-up Time
- Less than 5 seconds after switching on
- Resume Time
- 15 seconds
- Approx. 127mm x 60mm x Â28mm
- Working Voltage
- DC 3.6 - 4.2V
- Working Current
- 50 mA
- Battery Built-in
- Rechargeable 1000mAh/3.7V Li-ion
- Weight Approx.
- 115g (including batteries)
- Low battery indication Real time clock and temperature display customer