|Home||» Products||» Speed Radar Guns||» Speed Radar Gun SR 10P With Printer|
Speed Radar Gun SR 10P With Printer
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 50000 INR/Piece
- 140 x 140 x 210 Millimeter (mm)
- Product Type
- Speed Radar Gun
- 35.1+/-0.1 Hertz (HZ)
- White and Black
- 6.50 Kilograms (kg)
Speed Radar Gun
Mangal Speed Radar Gun with inbuilt dot matrix printer for checking speed of vehicles. It has a relatively wide beam that easily covers several lanes of traffic at a relatively short/long range. Mangal Speed Radar Gun has a head-up LED Display with aiming dot for accurate selection of a specific vehicle. It has multifunction facility like parallel and opposite direction; it has very compact in-built printer and battery. It has Calibration Tuning Forks-31 kmph and 73 kmph.
- Worlds Smallest Speed Radar Gun with in built Dot Matrix printer.
- Plain paper printer, Print does not fade.
- No Jammers available because of Ka band (35 GHz) operation.
- Operates with 12 V rechargeable battery.
- Advanced microcomputer based system with low current consumption.
- Speed gun, Battery pack, charger, tuning fork packed in easy hand carry case.
- Total weight is 6.50 Kg. only
- Stationary Mode: 17 to 185 km/h
- Moving Mode:
- Target Speed 20 to 250 km/h (Opposite)
- Patrol Mode 20 to 235 km/h (Same)
- Accuracy: +/- 1 km/h
- Range-Nominal: 1 km
- Display: 3 digit LED (7 segment high bright type)
- Working temperature: -30 to 70 deg Celsius
- Operating Frequency Ka band
- Microwave source Gunn Oscillator
- Antenna circularly polarized conical horn
- Beam width 12+/-1 deg
- Power input 12 V DC, 0.8 A
- Technology Solid State
Accessories Included:12 V Rechargeable Battery pack.220 Volts battery Charger. Calibration Tuning Forks - 31 kmph and 73 kmph, Heavy-duty tripod mounts. Operational Manual, carry case.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 200 Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1-4 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India